About the WFSN Book Club

Welcome to the Women Faculty and Staff Network Book Club Blog!

Each fall and spring semester we will choose a book to read together and utilize this blog to reflect and share our thoughts.

This blog is only open to WFSN members and is a safe place for discussing the topics relevant to the readings.

The face-to-face meetings of the book club will be hosted in the Language Lab (3rd floor, Trimble Hall) on the following dates:

1. Meeting 1: October 31, 11:30 am-1:00 pm (actual meeting noon-1 pm). First half of book.
  2. Meeting 2: November 14, 11:30 am-1:00 pm (actual meeting noon-1 pm). Second half of book.
  3. Meeting 3: December 5, 11:30 am-1:00 pm (actual meeting noon-1 pm). Closing meet-up and certificates for participants.

-Peggy Semingson and Soyla Santos

1 thought on “About the WFSN Book Club

1. Hi,
    My name is Karen. I work in Apartment and Residence Life. My hobbies are watching movies and travelling. I will be taking a trip to Vancouver in March, looking forward to a “real” winter. I must admit, I haven’t read anything in a while, so I am looking forward to reading and finishing this book. The author seems strong and courageous and I can’t wait to read what she has to say regarding her experience(s).